- Event Venue that can seat 300 people
- 139 RV Sites
- All Sites have Full Hookups at 50/30/20 amp.
- Impeccably clean restrooms and laundry facility.
- Free WiFi and cable TV.
- 8 cabins with bay views.
- Beautiful waterfront clubhouse.
- Onsite propane available
- Gift Shop and store.
- Free coffee in front office every morning.
- Boat Launch to the waters of Fidalgo Bay
- Great crabbing and spectacular clamming
- Play area and horseshoe pit.
- The Tommy Thompson Trail – A paved walking/biking trail along the bay from the park to downtown Anacortes.
Reservations can be made 183 days in advance please select the date you want to check in and we’ll tell you when you can make your reservation.
You can make your reservation on or after: .
- Washington State Ferry trips to San Juan Islands, Victoria BC, & Vancouver BC.
- Island Adventures Guaranteed Whale Watching Tours.
- Anacortes Community Theater Local talent in a unique and intimate venue.
- Antique stores, Quaint shops, Art Galleries, and the Museum of Northwest Art.
- Anacortes parks, beaches and forest lands, for hiking, biking, and recreation.
- Visit our Anacortes Chamber of Commerce for area information.
- Fishing (7 lakes plus ocean fishing).
- Malls (regular & factory outlet) within 14 miles.
- Large selection of great restaurants.
- Anacortes Cinema – first run movies in Anacortes!