Dear Valued Guests
First and foremost, we hope you’re staying safe and well. We know that you may be having hesitations about traveling now or in the near future due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. On behalf of the entire Fidalgo Bay Resort, we would like to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and staff are of the utmost importance. Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19.
What We Are Doing Differently
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when visiting with us. Below are some of the precautionary response measures that we are taking to ensure your health and safety:
- Our office hours are 9am – 5pm, 7 days a week.
- Elevated cleaning and sanitation protocols, including increased frequency of cleaning, especially in high-touch areas.
- Resort check-in procedures are modified to promote social distancing. Check-in’s by phone are available by calling the number posted on office porch information board.
- We will allow two guests at a time in the office to check in or out. Due to the Governor’s new face mask order, guests are required to be wearing a mask when they enter the office/store building. If you don’t have one, please ask, and we will supply you with one.
- Our bath houses, club house and fitness center will be closed for now. Please arrive understanding that your RV must have a functioning bathroom as ours will not be available this season.
- All team members will wear masks.
- We ask that all guests obey CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- All guests are encouraged to stay in their RVs when possible and must practice social distancing when outside of their RVs.
- The playground and BBQ Pavilion will be sanitized every morning and a new handwashing station has been staged in the BBQ Pavilion shelter.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Avoid touching your face.
- If you’re sick with any ailment, stay home. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- When in public, maintain a social distance of at least six feet.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw it away. If you don’t have a tissue, use your elbow.
- Clean surfaces you touch regularly
Your health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to providing accurate information surrounding COVID-19 to assist you with safe travel decisions.
Fidalgo Bay Resort Team