RV checkout time is 12:00 noon. Cabin checkout is 11:00am.
Cabins 1 & 2 are pet friendly. A $30 non-refundable fee will be collected upon check-in. Guest’s credit card will be charge for any damage to the cabin, and any excessive cleaning that is needed will be charged at a rate of $30.00 an hour. When left alone, pet must be in a crate. No bathing or grooming pets while inside the cabins. See Pet Policy below for remaining pet policy rules for resort.
All GUESTS must abide by the quiet time hours of 10pm to 7am. Please respect the rights of your neighbors by keeping noise to an appropriate level. FBR reserves the right to define what constitutes appropriate level.
Under no circumstances will un-mounted exterior propane tanks be allowed at your site.
Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children on all Resort premises. Children 16 and younger must be supervised by an adult when using any of our facilities. Bicycles, skateboards and roller blades are not allowed on the clubhouse/convention center walkways.
Fireworks, explosives, and discharging weapons are not allowed.
Restrooms are for people only.
Shell fishing is allowed but check with office for regulations.
Speed limit is 3.5 mph. You may likely be asked to leave if you break this rule.
No washing of any vehicles or RV’s in the resort. (Washington State Shoreline permit requirement).
GUEST agrees to carry his/her own liability and comprehensive insurance and vehicle registration during the term of this Agreement. GUEST will furnish proof of insurance to the Campground if requested.
GUEST understands that outside storage is prohibited, as is the erection and use of any permanent or semi-permanent structure, decking, enclosure or fence. Site must only have lawn chairs, freestanding barbecue, picnic table and freestanding fire pits. Nothing may be stored under or around the RV. Outside storage of any unsightly material is prohibited. Fidalgo Bay Resort reserves the right to define what constitutes unsightly material.
Ground mats must stay on graveled area only.
Swim at your own risk.
Fires are only allowed in approved fire pits. Approved fire pits means they are a fire marshal approved fire pit at least 12 inches off the ground and less than 3 feet in diameter. Fire pits must have a mesh lid. Beach fires are prohibited. FBR reserves the right to define what constitutes an allowable fire, fire pit and location (be courteous to your neighbors).
Please keep all garbage and trash containers inside your RV and use dumpsters and recycle containers provided.
Free WiFi is available but you are required to agree with and follow all the Free Wi-Fi Rules. Or you can get a copy at the front desk.
Parking In Campsites:
Parking for one vehicle in addition to your RV is included with the price of reservation. This means if you have a trailer or fifth wheel, your truck parks free. If you have a motorhome and you’re towing a car, that car parks free.
In many of our sites, there is plenty of room for the car or truck to park with the RV, and this is the preferred solution for us as well as our guests. However, everybody’s vacation is different and we recognize the need to be flexible in what we can accommodate.
We have options for those parties with more than one vehicle, parties with boats and parties whose truck or car can’t fit in the site with the RV. These situations are going to arise from time to time, and we can take care of you either way.
Double parking in site:
In some rare cases, the site is large enough and the RV is small enough that two cars can fit in the site. This is only allowed under a few specific conditions:
Every vehicle needs to be parked in-line with the RV. Vehicles cannot be parked side-by-side in a site unless it is a cabana site designed for extra parking.
No vehicle can be parked facing a different direction from the orientation of the site. No diagonal parking or sideways parking in sites.
If the vehicle can’t fit in the site without driving across grass, parking diagonally or sideways or sticking out of the site, then your vehicle needs to be parked separately. Fidalgo Bay Resort does not in any way guarantee that an additional vehicle will fit in your site, only that you won’t have to pay to park one vehicle separately.
Parking in parking lots:
The maximum vehicle or trailer length to be parked in the convention center parking lot is 24’. Every trailer needs to be backed in along the east edge of the parking lot. Trucks need to be detached and parked next to the trailer. Each vehicle or trailer will need its own parking pass.
Please try to park trucks and cars away from the Convention Center or Clubhouse parking lot.
All vehicles and trailers need to be fully within their parking space. Anyone blocking traffic will be asked to move.
About Our Lawn
As a resort, we would like to offer a lush lawn to everyone, and it would be great if the grass were robust enough to endure tents, mats, kennels and vehicles without damage. However, this is not the case at Fidalgo Bay Resort. Our resort is owned and operated under the supervision of the Samish Indian Nation tribal government. Our tribe has deeply held beliefs relating to conservation and harmony with nature. We don’t water our grass and we don’t use most lawn-strengthening chemicals and fertilizers. Even if it weren’t for the diligence of our tribal policies, we still wouldn’t feel comfortable wasting water or risking a toxic algae bloom in the bay stemming from improper use of fertilizer.
Our lawn will only be as beautiful as Mother Nature can grow it, and that depends on us being kind to the grass as it is. Please don’t drive on or across the grass. Please don’t set up tents, kennels or mats on the grass. We are aware that in the summer the grass looks dead. This is one of the most crucial times to avoid damaging the grass. Once the grass is worn down to the dirt in a spot, it can take several years for the grass to recover there and in the meantime that spot of dirt will turn to mud every winter.
Please be kind to the grass!
Resort Pet Policy
The Fidalgo Bay Resort (Resort) understands that many of our guests travel with their pets and consider a pet friendly Resort as one of the criteria in their selection of an RV Resort. Guests also choose our Resort because of its natural beauty and access to the water and generally peaceful environment associated with the Resort. In order to accommodate all of our guests, the Resort has adopted the following policy to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay at the Resort.
- Pets are defined as domestic dogs, cats, birds and other animals as approved by Resort Management.
- Guests with pets should respect other Resort guests by keeping your pet under control and/or prevent pets from interfering with other guests and their pets, (this includes excessive barking).
- Guests are legally responsible for their pets and any injury or loss caused by their pets while at the Resort. The Resort is not responsible for injuries to pets, their owners or others using the Resort.
- Guests are limited to three pets per site.
- When making a reservation to stay at the Park, guests must list all pets that will be accompanying them during the Guest’s stay at the Resort. Additionally, pets must be current on vaccinations and licensed to stay at the Resort.
- Any pet with a bite history is not allowed at the Resort. A guest who fails to disclose their pet’s bite history will be refused admission to the Resort and /or be required to immediately leave the Resort if the history is learned by the Resort during their stay.
- Pets must be leashed or penned with the pet owner at all times while outside of the owner’s RV. Guests cannot tie up their pet and leave it unattended outside their RV. Pens for pets must be placed on the gravel portion of the RV slip. Guests are responsible for cleaning up their pet’s waste within the pen and properly disposing it.
- Retractable leashes are not permitted on pets that weigh more than 20 lbs.
- Guests with pets are responsible for cleaning up their pets’ waste and properly disposing it.
- Pet blankets, pillow, mats, or similar items may not laundered in the Resort Laundry rooms.
- Pets are not allowed in the Resort Clubhouse, Laundry Room, Resort shower or bathroom facilities.